Re: Dick Criswell

To: mmcewen@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca
Subject: Re: Dick Criswell
From: dmeadow@juno.com
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 1997 23:51:31 EDT
With the permission of those who wrote them, I would like to make a
printout of those kind words posted by the members of this list, and
include them with a sympathy card to his family.  If someone has the
address to send it to, I would appreciate it if you could email it to me
via private email.

If any more of you wish to contribute, just post your message to the list
and I will include it.  Those of you who have already posted something
and, for whatever reason, do not wish it to be included, please email me
privately.

Thanks.

David Littlefield
Houston, TX