intro, looking for some parts

To: "mg list" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: intro, looking for some parts
From: "Dustin Howarth" <howarth@pulsenet.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 1997 00:52:11 -0400
Hi all,

I've been lurking for about a month while looking for a car, and just
became the proud owner of a '73 Midget.  The car runs and is basically in
good shape (no rust), but needs some cosmetics and misc. parts.  I have
really enjoyed the threads and general atmosphere on the list, and I'm
hoping to participate where I can (considering my limited MG knowledge
base).

I'm sure I'll have questions soon, but for now, on to my request for parts.
 I'm not looking to have a show car, but would like to get ahold of some
parts in decent shape without paying catalog prices if possible.  (I'm a
poor, recently-graduated grad student!)

1. decent top (I have bow, just need a top to use for emergency weather)
2. driver's seat -- black (I have good head rest, but seat is a basket
case)
3. seat rails (both sides, unless I buy a seat with one attached)
4. "midget" side badges in good condition
5. sun visors (both sides)
6. rear brake hose (rubber, about 12" long)
7. plastic cover over/under ignition switch and turn signal/wiper arms
8. misc black interior panels
9. decent black carpet set (doubtful, but I thought I'd ask)
10. possibly a wiper motor (might just be wiring problem)
11. passenger window roll-up arm

Let me know if you want to sell anything above, and give asking prices.

Thanks,
Dustin Howarth
howarth@pulsenet.com
Pittsburgh, PA