Re: tall problem

To: Kevin Sullivan <kevins@borris.khoros.unm.edu>
Subject: Re: tall problem
From: Len Bugel <bugel@bianca.sms.k12.vt.us>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 1997 11:08:22 -0400 (EDT)
I concurr with Kevin. I am also 6'3", and just drove my MGA from Vermont
to Illinois. Took mostly state roads, <5 miles of interstate, and had a
delightful and comfortable trip. By the way, the Auburn, Cord, Duesenburg
museum in Auburn, Indiana is a great stop, if you're in the neighborhood..

Len Bugel
'51 TD
'57 MGA