Re: Midget bumpers? -Reply

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Midget bumpers? -Reply
From: Matt Kulka <Matt.Kulka@hboc.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 1997 14:36:27 -0400

(Todd Mullins) writes:
>Rick Morrison writes:
>
>>   The Midget  in 1974 only had one type of bumper/overrider
>> combination which lasted  throughout the model year...
>
>My 'B has these.  They're in a box in the garage...
>Todd Mullins
Hey Todd,

  I've got a set in my garage too.
 Do you suppose if we got them together they would breed? Then we could
go into the NOS parts business.
 Or maybe we just need to get them cloned!
 OOps!  Sorry, I forgot. Somebody decided that cloning wasn't nice.

Okay, Rick and Todd.
This is a serious mailing list.  Quit cloning around.

Matt Kulka - (My day is going even slower than my...)
'74 B