Re: MGB swivel axle set

To: RJohn50603@aol.com
Subject: Re: MGB swivel axle set
From: Ross MacPherson <arm@unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 1997 09:18:38 -0700
At 11:13 AM 6/29/97 -0400, you wrote:

>It seems that I recall someone's post recently saying another source had
>these rebuilt kits at a slightly better price (and maybe they'd be in stock
>too). Anybody got that info????

Obsolete Automotive in Ontario has a special on rebuilt stub axle/King pin
assemblies.  The kit includes stub axles with king pins for both front
wheels, all the necessary bolts, seal and bushings required for
installation.  Sale price is  $469.00 CDN.  I don't have the current
exchange rate at hand but that probably works out to something like $350 US.
(sale ends July 26)

Contact them at 1-800-265-7437 ( don't know if this works from the States)
                        or (519) 337-3232
                        or www.sarnia.com/obsolete
                        or obsolete@ebtech.net

I don't have any connection with Obsolete other than a few purchases made.
They source new and good used parts and some NOS and produce an excellent
semi-monthly broadsheet full of useful tech tips and how-to's for MGA's and
B's, Jags, A-H's and Triumphs.

Cheers,

   ___        \______           Ross MacPherson
  / __ \ __ /       /------|)   arm@unix.infoserve.net
/  (___)---------/ (___)        Vancouver, BC, Canada
 1947 MG-TC 3528                1966 MGB-GT