Re: MGB swivel axle set

To: murch@y-city.net, arm@unix.infoserve.net
Subject: Re: MGB swivel axle set
From: SHedman123@aol.com
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 1997 01:31:41 -0400 (EDT)
I had dealings with Kent Cams and Cambridge Motorsport in the UK and couldn't
be happier. Fax them an order, told them when and where I was staying (hotel
for 2 nites only) and the order was there. NO problems at all. Carried the
stuff home with me. No shipping or customs charges. Of course it only works
if your're over there and can do a little planning. Between the cam kit,
pully, and roller rockers, I saved about $450 over the US cost.
By the way great tech advice from both companies.
Ron