TD Coil

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TD Coil
From: "Mike Razor" <mrazor@kih.net>
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 1997 21:29:58 -0400
Paul,
Robert
Sent both of you a msg to what I think was the correct E-Mail, but just
in case...
I was able to take my old coil to a local parts house and find one that
would match, less than $20US, if we had looked hard should have found
one for a loat less but I am not a very patient person.  I also had to
break the solder on the plate in the Dist to replace the condensor (what
a pain) the condensor was pretty cheap only a couple of bucks.  The
points looked fine just took my wifes favorite nail file and hit them a
few licks.  The TD fired right up.  I am going to put the old coil back
on when I can find another small nut and see if it was indeed the
condensor, which is where I am guessing the real problem was. I am now
the pround owner of an extra condesor and when the mail gets here an
extra set of point, just in case.  The TD is really easy to work on,
much easier than the A, lots more room.
THANKS!

MIKE R.

52 TD