Re: Do NOT fuse headlight circuits!!!!

To: Larry Macy <Larry.Macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Subject: Re: Do NOT fuse headlight circuits!!!!
From: EMILY COWEN <ecowen@cln.etc.bc.ca>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 1997 03:39:10 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Larry Macy!!

On Mon, 30 Jun 1997, Larry Macy wrote:

> Wait a minute I like a good Cheech and Chong (Dave's Not Here) joke and
> although 40 I am not an.. er... uh....  what was that??

"Hey, open up!!  It's me, Dave."
"uh, Dave's not here."

We dug out our "Cheech and Chong's Greatest" CD, and played it while we
worked on the mga conversion.

I spelled Seargent Stadanko's name wrong.

I'd forgotten about Blind Mellon Chitlin's "ding-dong.

Sister Mary Elephant lives on in memory

TTUL8r, Kirk Cowen   (who has to "beat" the side panels out on the "A"'s
                      transmission cover, 'cause they won't fit over the
                      O/D, or the 4 syncro case)