Re: GOD BLESS AMERICA

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: GOD BLESS AMERICA
From: Bob De Weese <bearlock@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 1997 16:38:33 -0400
Kai Radicke wrote:

> Haha, as a uS citizen I will state that I hate the US gov.  If our
> wonderful "fearless" leaders where so fearless how come they WEREN"T on the
> front lines during the Gulf War. George Bush should have mounted a horse
> and led his troops to battle.

At least George Bush fought in "his" war.

> So much for our fearless leaders...and
> Clinton is a wimp.

No argument there!

Bobby   (missed the draft on both ends)
77 MGB Roadster
--
                                       Bob De Weese
                             Certified Professional Locksmith

*  "The secret to effective communication is knowing what to say, *
*   how to say it, and whom to say it to."                        *