Re: GOD BLESS AMERICA

To: "Bob De Weese" <bearlock@erols.com>, "MG List" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: GOD BLESS AMERICA
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 97 13:09:03 -0400
Hello??? Bob De Weese

>At least George Bush fought in "his" war.
>
>> So much for our fearless leaders...and
>> Clinton is a wimp.
On this 4th, (where we threw the Brits out, in words only) I think we
should recognize that the two are from different eras.
Bush fought (and could have died) for his country. Saving the US from
Nissan er.. Nippon. He could have just as easily fought the bousch (sp)
to save the English ass. And if He hadn't, would we have LBC's to talk
about or would we be talking BDC's (Big Deustch Cars).

Oopps Too far gone

Today is a holiday and I am going for a cruise (the SO thinks TOM) in the
Midget. Talk to ya when we get back!!!!!!

Larry Macy
78 Midget

PS Anyone live along the the BRP-Skyline Drive to Charlotte route?