Re: GOD BLESS AMERICA- Danger NO LBC content

To: Bob De Weese <bearlock@erols.com>
Subject: Re: GOD BLESS AMERICA- Danger NO LBC content
From: "John J. Peloquin" <peloquin@mamba.bio.uci.edu>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 1997 13:57:15 -0700 (PDT)
Dear Netters,

On Thu, 3 Jul 1997, Bob De Weese wrote:

=%OKai Radicke wrote:
=%O
=%O> Haha, as a uS citizen I will state that I hate the US gov.  If our
=%O> wonderful "fearless" leaders where so fearless how come they WEREN"T on the
=%O> front lines during the Gulf War. George Bush should have mounted a horse
=%O> and led his troops to battle.
=%O
=%O
=%OAt least George Bush fought in "his" war.

I would have to remind you all, that Vietnam was not "my" war nor
"Clintons" war. We still don't know the reasons we were fighting there! As
for me, I would have served had I not failed my draft physical,
but it was not because I was "brave" and I don't criticize those who
avoided service in that cluster-f*ck of a military engagement whatever
their reasons. I wonder how many of you out there who criticize the
so-called draft dodgers remember what it was like for young men then and
how many of you ever gave a helping hand to to my buds who were  vets from
that war. We didn't exactly welcome them back home then did we?

=%OBobby   (missed the draft on both ends)

Then you talk pretty big for someone who never had his chips on the table.

And I have probably said too much too, I fear my polemics will come back
to bite me  :(

.
=%O77 MGB Roadster
=%O--
=%O                                       Bob De Weese
=%O                             Certified Professional Locksmith
=%O                                   bearlock@bigfoot.com
=%O
=%O
=%O*  "The secret to effective communication is knowing what to say, *
=%O*   how to say it, and whom to say it to."                        *
=%O

"Never ascribe to Malice that which can be explained by Ignorance"

John J. Peloquin
1970 MGB-GT