Re[2]: Our Cars ... OUR CARS??? Get out of here!!!

To: "Kai Radicke" <mowogmg@pil.net>, "MG List" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: Re[2]: Our Cars ... OUR CARS??? Get out of here!!!
From: David_Moore@kaoinfo.com (David Moore)
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 1997 14:45:03 -0400
     Looking for a double gun rack for my BGT got to put the fishing rod
     somewhere, got anything like that in Texas?

     DCM

Subject: Re: Our Cars ...  OUR CARS??? Get out of here!!!
Author:  Jay Quinn <jpquinn@cyberramp.net> at Internet_mail
Date:    7/1/97 3:23 PM

I say, good show ole chap.  Now, don't hold back Kai, tell me how you
really feel?   :)

It does seem a bit stuffy here.  Hey, someone open a MS-Windows(C)(TM).

I've been here @ 9 months, and it does seem that humor is not really aloud
by many.  *Do it and your flame bait*  I found that out by mentioning
tapeing cats feet.  It was a joke, meant to be laughed at and not
practiced. (I never did it for the record, don't report me to the local
dogbert pound)  I guess it was just too much for most.
Boy, I ended up like a crispy critter.

There are some folks that email to the list in which I get great enjoyment
reading the post becuase of the humor mixed in with great info.

I'm still a newbie trying to learn and figure out a lot of stuff here, and
I love the humor that comes along.  Not matter how good or bad.  Spices up
the day, makes a potential boring post give you a chuckle.  I'm sure most
people are at work working (And never using Internet for anything other
than work) and could really use a laugh.  I know I'm one of them and I'm
sure many others of you out there like good laugh too, and enjoy reading
those posts as well.

I'm not saying turn this place in a joke heaven, but lighten up a little
guys and gals.  Did I get my nose all bent out of shape when folks made fun
of me being from Texas and I have a rifle rack on my Sprite?  Hell no, I
thought it was hillarious.  It's neat to see the creative minds out here
conjuring up things like that, it's great.

Incidently, my thanks to all that have responded to my posts on:

72 brakes on 62 axel

62 948 slave on 69/72 tranny  (Something like that)

Our cars being shipped out...

Print - Q

--
Jay Quinn       Systems Engineer