RE: asinine threads

To: "'jpquinn@cyberramp.net'" <jpquinn@cyberramp.net>,
Subject: RE: asinine threads
From: "EPMD- Van syckel, John" <vansyck@hq.1perscom.heidelberg.army.mil>
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 1997 10:27:45 +0200
I would like to see this thread stopped.  I realize that we are here to
keep LBCs running.  I also realize that there are other motivations in
our lives.  If someone posts a message that another does not wish to
read, it is very easy to tap the delete key.  I do it all the time.  I
have a MGB, if the subject header is "T" series, or "MGA", or anything
else I don't want to read, then I just tap "delete."  Is this something
to get so worked up about?  I don't think so.  Enough said.  And, to
quote Joe Bob Briggs, "I don't wanna hafta tell ya this again."

LBC content (just to keep some people happy).  Need new upholstery and
carpets.  Autumn Leaf.  Supplier suggestions anyone?   Just want the
material, with the "hard stuff" that goes over the rear deck
(batteries).  Also, leather vs. Naugahide ( how many Naugas died for my
original seats?)  I will do the work myself (I hope).

"Jay"
John S. van Syckel
1971 MGB Roadster  (BRG, I am the DPO)
AMGBA #78-568
MG Car Club Deutschland e.V.
(Who is off to the Castle, as promised, and then to his first MGCCD
meeting.)