JBC - Not LBC (Wiring)

To: "MG List" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: JBC - Not LBC (Wiring)
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 97 17:14:42 -0400
IF you want to read this OK if not DELETE
This AM my daughter brougt her intended's Toyota around. She took a radio
out if the VW that cought fire and tried to put it into the Toy. The
problem arises as we cannot find a HOT wire to connect it to. There are
two wires - one red and one green. Using the info I have garnished from
this list, the red is "hot" all of the time (direct from the battery) and
the green is switched (Hot when the the ig is on). Problem - neither of
the wires carries current. No Glow on the test lamp or voltmeter. Checked
the fuses, and all are OK.
Sorry to ask - but Suggestions????????

Larry Macy
78 Midget