MG '97...Join the Stampede!

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: MG '97...Join the Stampede!
From: Mowog1@aol.com
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 1997 11:42:41 -0400 (EDT)
Yo chaps!

I am looking forward to seeing all of you at NAMGBR's sixth annual convention
which is being held July 10-13 in Buffalo, NY.

Please a fun and safe journey to the meet.......and please remember to save
an hour's drive on FRIDAY-JULY 11th in memory of Dick Criswell.

Jean and I are leaving central Illinois Monday morning and heading the B
towards Canada, where we will spend some time in Wallaceburg before our
Wednesday arrival in Buffalo. A Team Fokowie meeting is scheduled where we we
be planning our strategies for the upcoming Endurance Run at UML Summer Party
in August.

Cheers!

rick ingram - chairman
North American MGB Register