hello from va!!!

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: hello from va!!!
From: "Don Collins" <dgcollins@intplsrv.net>
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 1997 12:55:01 -0400
hello all. well made it ok with only minor set-backs. 30 miles from little
rock found out that my brake light switch went bad and had to replace it
before i went through the big cities. will as usual no LBC parts around at
all so i had to cross ref a different part and made that work. well back to
driving from there. lost a bolt to the driving lights. road side fix and
driving again. forgot to mention that it was raining the ENTIRE way to va.
really lousy trip. only had one other problem and that was after being
stuck in traffic for 2 hours into va. vapor lock in the clutch due to some
presence of air/water. purged and back on the road. no other problems and
of course the vw ran with no problems even under a full load.
well even a brighter note. a mg parts place, that shall rename unnamed now,
offered me a job here  close to home. they need a programmer with mg
experience that speaks a foreign language. well thank god for the 7 years
in japan. gee someone slap me so i can wake up. dream job. just waiting for
the final word.
well all for now. take care all and will be at the east coast events coming
up.
don collins
69B