Re: hello from va!!!

To: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Subject: Re: hello from va!!!
From: Arthur Pfenninger <ch155@FreeNet.Buffalo.EDU>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 1997 09:33:52 -0400 (EDT)
Larry can you tell me what kind of brake light switch you were able to
find? Mine wasn't working so I ordered another one, after a monthe the
same thing. If I press really hard on the brakes it works, otherwise
nothing. I would like to try another brand if possible. Thanks. Also if
someone might have an explanation what the problem might be if not the
switch I would appreciate it.