Little tip

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Little tip
From: Aron Travis <atravis@spacey.net>
Date: Sun, 06 Jul 1997 23:01:37 -0700
When getting ready to pull an axle, park the car so that there is
enough room to slide the axle all the way out.
I've made this mistake twice this year. Today I pulled the axles out
of the '71 Midget. The '78 is parked right next to it. Both are up
on stands. I could only get the axle out half way before it hit the other
car. I had to jack up the '78 very high (about 29") to slide the axle
out under it.
I made this same mistake before when I parked by '61 Buick too close
to the wall.
Today, this mistake made the job take longer than I expected, which
made my wife stick her head in the garage and screech  "I thought
you were going grocery shopping with us!". I replied "I have a little
problem......", and she responed "Your problem is TOO MANY CARS!".

And that just about sums it up.

-Aron Travis-
"always in a automotive frenzy"