RE: Brake pedal losing pressure; no loss of brake fluid...

To: Randy Rees <randyr@starwave.com>
Subject: RE: Brake pedal losing pressure; no loss of brake fluid...
From: Arthur Pfenninger <ch155@FreeNet.Buffalo.EDU>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 1997 18:06:23 -0400 (EDT)
        The mc as you know has two seals the primary and the secondary. if
the primary is leaking you will not build up pressure, if the secondary is
leaking you will notice a fluid loss. The mc might be ok it could just
need to be rebuilt. If it needs to be sleeved I would recommend Apple
Hydraulics I have used them on several occasions. They also do cylinder
heads and only charge $5 shipping.
...Art