Painting

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Painting
From: Ross Overcash <jroverca@tiac.net>
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 1997 16:58:03
After reading the recent postings on painting I would say that finding a
reputable paint shop is no different than finding as reputable mechanic.
Just because it says MACO doesn't mean it will be a crappy job, but it
doesn't guarantee a good job either. I have found that the best way to find
a good craftsman is through word of mouth and the craftsmans work.  If the
local MACO, or Earl Shiebe shop is the best around so be it.  But joes
whole in the wall might be good too!!  And might even be more willing to
work with you too!!

Just a thought

Ross Overcash, 74B, NAMGBR 2-1172, Ayer, MA.
http://www.tiac.com/users/jroverca