RE: Another Tach Transplant

To: "'aramm'" <aramm@concentric.net>,
Subject: RE: Another Tach Transplant
From: Randy Rees <randyr@starwave.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 1997 16:36:52 -0700
That post was from myself. I don't really know about the 69 but my 68
has the same wrap around type thing as the 67 does. If the 69 tach is
connected to a car presently and is working I'm not to sure but the 68
tach was missing then plastic clip and wire so it would appear they are
not the same. If you remove this from the 67 you should see the contacts
are the same for the 68 and presumably for the 69. Anybody have a 69
tach they wish to check out?