Free MGB engine

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Free MGB engine
From: Aron Travis <atravis@spacey.net>
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 1997 22:32:38 -0700
It's probably early '70's, long block with some pulleys and other odds
and ends. You have to pick it up, I live in Palm Bay, Florida, near
Cape Canaveral, NASA, etc.

The story behind the engine is this....
You all may remember that I bought my Midgets from a MGB guy. He had
a spare engine in the trunk of one. We didn't have the muscle to pull
it out, so I took the Midget to my house, where he was supposed to
come and get it. Me and helpers got it onto a cart, where it's been
sitting for about three months. I've called the guy, but he has never
picked the engine up. Supposedly it has a good or rebuilt head, which
is why he saved it, but I wouldn't trust him. Plus the engine looks like
it's been sitting for years (rusty flywheel, etc.).
If no one gets it, I'll probably take the crank out for a paper weight,
save the head, and throw the rest away.
-Aron Travis-
"always in a automotive frenzy"