MGB Reliability

To: MLishego@aol.com
Subject: MGB Reliability
From: David Lodge <wargs@intergate.bc.ca>
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 1997 22:17:42 +0000
And you, Sir,are even more correct. I well remember in the late
1950s/early 60s,when every weekend,every male,and I mean EVERY male who
could breathe,would be under his car or at the very least under the
bonnet.This,as you rightly point out,is why English cars were considered
unreliable by most North Americans,because the British,for the reasons
above,were not about to complain when the cars went wrong!
Here,perhaps,is the reason for the death of the British motor industry.

David Lodge
46 TC
65 BJ8