77 MGB for sale

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: 77 MGB for sale
From: Dan Borrego <rdb@hooked.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 1997 15:12:40 -0700 (PDT)
It's time to sell my "B".
If you are interested, here are the incidentals:

77MGB in the San Jose CA area. $3500 or make me a good offer.
Straight body with a fair paint job. No rust to speak of.
Good interior, but could use new carpeting.
Slight crack on dash in front of the tonneau stud.
New rubber and seals below and around the windshield.
The top is in good condition without any rips or tears.
Engine runs fine.
The radiator tank was flushed and resoldered a year and a half back,
because it started to leak.
New battery. (two weeks old)
Approx 4000 miles on new brakes and the rubber brake lines.
Tonneau cover has new zippers.

I'm the third owner and have had the car for about five years. Records have
been kept on the car since 1983. I've only driven the car for a couple of
months out of the last two years and my wife would like to reclaim the
garage for her car.

If you are interested, reply to:
 rdb@hooked.net
or Dan at 408/324-0809 after 6PM.