RE: vintage events

To: hardwire@compuserve.com
Subject: RE: vintage events
From: karim.marouf@cancom.com
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 1997 16:03:46 -0800
What a terrific description of the Shelsley Walsh event=2E Did you or anyon=
e=20
else attend Goodwood? I keep reading about this event and I'm wondering if=20
it's really as great as everyone says=2E

Anyone interested in historic racing ought to attend the Monterey Historics=
=20
in August=2E There aren't as many MGs or prewar cars there (although last y=
ear=20
one guy did bring THREE Alfa P2s!), but it is an absolutely spectacular=20
event nevertheless=2E