Trip back to BLIGHTY

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Trip back to BLIGHTY
From: John Bartholomew <jdb70@juts.ccc.amdahl.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 1997 09:05:08 -0700
Hey folks, I am heading back to the UK for a few days later this month. I will
be staying in West London (Ruislip) and would like to visit some of the old
stomping ground.

Any one know if London Sports Car Center is still around? Checkered Flag? Any
other noteworthy places to visit? I recall a dealer that had several B's, V8
among them, somewhere on the A40 just east of Hanger Lane, is this still there?

Any suggestions for wrecking yards that have B's where I might find a treasure
or two. I will bring my shopping list with, I can't miss out on an opportunity.

Any one in the area that may like to swap war stories over a pint of Fullers!,
let me know.  Regards John.

</color>John Bartholomew Amdahl San Jose CA.

 ** 408-746-6361 07:00-16:00 PST.  **  USUAL DISCAILMERS APPLY  **

1969 MGBGT;1972 MGB;1973 MGB;1976 MGB;1979 MGB; 1974 MGB daily driver.