Re: Bad Day :(

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Bad Day :(
From: Aron Travis <atravis@spacey.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 1997 17:14:51 -0700
Steve Byers wrote:
> I replaced the clutch in my Midget, and it's a snap.  The hardest part is
> pulling the engine out, and that's not hard at all.  I rented an engine
> hoist for $20 per day, and only used it one day to pull it out, and one day
> to put the engine/tranny back in.

There's a local parts store that rents hoists here. It's $15 per day,
but if you rent the hoist and return it on the same day, it's free
because the computer cash register they have can't cope with
having a less than a one day rental. Usually the minimum wage clerk
manning the machine gives up, and I don't get charged.
Fine with me!;o)
-Aron Travis-