Re: TD Voltage Regulator

To: bkrueger@ici.net
Subject: Re: TD Voltage Regulator
From: mgbob@juno.com (ROBERT G. HOWARD)
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 1997 07:09:10 EDT
Hi Joe,
  If you get into this adjusting procedure, you might find that the
adjusting screws are hard to reach.  I made up two angle screwdrivers to
get at them.  Take two 6d finishing nail, pound each end flat with a
hammer. File to appropriate screwdriver blade shape. Bend one so that the
blade on the short leg of the screwdriver is parallel to the length of
the long blade, and the other so that the short leg is perpindicular to
the long blade.  With these, you won't have to disconnect the regulator
from the firewall to get at the screws.
Bob