I'm not going to pay a lot for this...REGULATOR or BULB :)

Subject: I'm not going to pay a lot for this...REGULATOR or BULB :)
From: Patton Dickson <kpatton@postoffice.worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 1997 22:11:07 -0500
Where is the best place to get a fuel regulator, when I had the Weber in
I got some German SPORT fuel pump that pushes a little more PSI than I
should have with the SU/  Vicky Brit sells them for $60 (yikes)  It
seems that that should be something available at any parts house cheaper
than that.  Are they asking the British Car Parts markup, or am I right
in assuming I can probably find this at Pep Boys, or at least a racing
parts shop lots cheaper.

I know that I should just put an Su on there, but heck even at $60, I'm
coming out cheaper, and this pump works fine otherwise.

Also, along the cheap parts vein, what do I need to ask for at Radio
Shack when I want to get the bulbs for my dash?  I know that I need at
least two types for my gauge light, ignition light, turn signal
indicators.  One type screws in, the other has a connection similar to
tail lights.

I really don't want to pay Moss or Vicky Brits Mark-up on this type of
stuff, especially when you know these this will be Asian in origin.

Thanks again,

Patton
--
'67 Austin Healey Sprite MKIV
My new improved Spritepage is found at...