Computer Nerdism Alert -- no LBC content

To: MG List <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Computer Nerdism Alert -- no LBC content
From: Robert Allen <boballen@sky.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 1997 09:04:42 -0500
I felt compelled to upgrade my browser to Netscape Commuicator 4.0.

I'll be using their mail tool which has a whole pile of new and needless
features. If any of my posts on the list look odd, please let me know. I only
wanna know if it displays odd. This new program ain't gonna help me string the
words together any better.
--
Bob Allen, Kansas City, '69CGT, '75TR6, '61Elva(?)
"One should forgive one's enemies, but not before they are hanged." -- Heine