Found replacement fuel pumps

To: "'mg'" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Found replacement fuel pumps
From: Randy Rees <randyr@starwave.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 1997 12:21:05 -0700
I started a thread a while back about my broken fuel pump. After finding
out the fuel bump in the race car was exactly the same but a different
manufacture this is what I have come up with.

AC fuel pump Patent Number 32730856,  part number 12V EP12
Manufactured 8-81

Dupree fuel pump Patent number 32730856 part number 12V 840 Manufactured
7-80 made by Wabro Corp

Called a Walbro distributor and they say the cross reference for  the
12V 840 is a WEP 42, and says they are on back order but should see them
by Sep. Retail is $89  says he can sell them for $52

Anybody have a place they can cross reference any of this or maybe find
the owner of the patent. Its not a US patent that I can find, it has one
too many numbers. I would bet its a British patent.