RE: Stereo installations (Was: Re: CD player (was Questions)

To: "Jason F. Dutt" <simjason@ix.netcom.com>,
Subject: RE: Stereo installations (Was: Re: CD player (was Questions)
From: "doug russell" <dr-doug@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 97 19:12:19 UT
Well, I guess you're right, we just don't have the sound and audio standards
that you do and those box speakers are butt ugly too, but I don't worry to
much cause you really can't see them through all the beer cans and dirty
underwear back there.  Besides, my cheap little alpine unit hardly even works
cause my KISS and disco 8 track tapes keep getting jammed up in the cassette
slot!  BTW, do you have any advice on how to keep the sound image centered
when tilting over to fart???

Have you checked your courtesy and boot lights lately???

Jest another "apparently" tone deaf no class hick in PA,

Dr. Doug
69 C Roadster (No radio)
69 C GT (automatic getting dusted off)
69 B Roadster (No other is more fun!!!!)