Re: '75 MGB seatbelts

To: cdelling@ic.net
Subject: Re: '75 MGB seatbelts
From: mgbob@juno.com (ROBERT G. HOWARD)
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 1997 21:23:51 EDT
John,
  I too have used the JCWhitney approach. It's cheap and it works, though
one misses the rewinder more than he would imagine.
  About a month and a half ago I ordered another set of basic shoulder &
lap belts from JCW. I hope to be able to use the basic belts as
replacement for the belts that the dog ate in the company truck,
threading them into the rewinder.  They were backordered, with a promised
date of 10 July.  I'm still waiting. Slow service, outrageous shipping
charges, but the basic products are OK.
Bob