Re: Ignition for MGBGT

To: Mike Hartley <mganut@accucomm.net>
Subject: Re: Ignition for MGBGT
From: Bob De Weese <bearlock@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 1997 13:44:33 -0400
Mike Hartley wrote:

> Anyone have any idea where I might find an ignition for a 74 1/2 BGT?
> I've tried Moss, but they seem to be out of stock.  Also, the ignition
> on the parts car that I have access to is worse than the one I need to
> replace.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Mike

Assuming that you're talking about the ignition lock/switch, (as opposed
to an HEI module)  what is the problem that you are having with your
present or parts car ignition?

Bobby
77 MGB Roadster
--
                                       Bob De Weese
                             Certified Professional Locksmith

*  "The secret to effective communication is knowing what to say, *
*   how to say it, and whom to say it to."                        *