Re: Tight UJ Bearings

To: Rick Astley <ricka@mich.com>
Subject: Re: Tight UJ Bearings
From: Arthur Pfenninger <ch155@FreeNet.Buffalo.EDU>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 1997 22:11:27 -0400 (EDT)
Harbor Freight tools has a cheap contraption I think it's about 30 bucks
that they claim can be used for this and other automotive work. They
guarantee what they sell if it doesn't work. You will probably pay half as
much at a machine shop. I've never tried it but it's on my list of things
to get.
...Art