Re: Alaska Trip

To: "David Tietz" <mgcats@sprynet.com>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Alaska Trip
From: "Kai Radicke" <mowogmg@pil.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 1997 07:01:53 -0400
> Hello everyone,
>
> I had a bunch of you visit the site to read about Murdock's Alaska trip
> (like 147), then I started getting letters that you couldn't sign on. I
> tried myself and got the same message yesterday. Hada be AOL, Grrr.
>
> Anyway it is working now, so if you tried and got a "not found" message,
> go ahead and try again. It wasn't my fault... honest!

It probally wasn't AOL, the 'Net had many other problems last weeks
(ie..the loss of the root servers for a while, and a contractor cutting
thru a few hundred T3s.)...this problem was probally caused by the root
server problem and not the wires (T3s).

So it wasn't Davids fault...but AOL is still one crappy company.

KMR