Re: Jag cars for sale list

To: RodsINTOMG@aol.com
Subject: Re: Jag cars for sale list
From: Arthur Pfenninger <ch155@FreeNet.Buffalo.EDU>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 1997 08:00:43 -0400 (EDT)
        Check out Hemmings. There are several companies that sell the
conversion kits,each claiming that theirs is the best. John's Jaguar in
Houston Texas has been advertising for years. I think that the kit is
about $1,800 but I could be wrong. They also sell converted cars. They may
have a web site.
...Art