Re: Dash top cover

To: bearlock@erols.com
Subject: Re: Dash top cover
From: mgbob@juno.com (ROBERT G. HOWARD)
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 1997 07:18:32 EDT
Bob,
  The plastic is only about 1/16 " thick, plus the glue underneath, so
it's not likely to cause you trouble with the tonneau. You could raise
the lift-the-dot studs with a little fibre washer underneath (Moss has
them) as these washers are supposed to minimize the chipping of paint
from the studs anyway.
Bob