Footwell Insulation [was Re: The old hotfoot routine]

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Footwell Insulation [was Re: The old hotfoot routine]
From: Carol <car@texas.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 1997 22:37:52 -0500
I was at a "new" mechanic's site this afternoon. I mentioned floor heat and
he told me what he used on a resto he did. It's "kale wool" or something
that sounds like that. The resto owner had used this stuff when he built a
kiln. Apparently it's about 1/2" thick, but compresses and insulates very
well...

Just thought I'd pass the info on...

Carol