Re: MGB TwinCam?

To: mowogmg@pil.net, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: MGB TwinCam?
From: BDurgin1@aol.com
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 1997 00:05:59 -0400 (EDT)
In a message dated 97-07-29 19:38:20 EDT, mowogmg@pil.net (Kai Radicke)
writes:

>  Any thoughts?  I know I would gladly shell out $2500 for a reproduction
>  twincam head and manifold.
>
>  And anyone have the email/webaddress for the guy who makes the CrossFlow
>  heads?
>
>  TIA,
>
>  Kai M. Radicke -- mowogmg@pil.net @ 1966 MGB --
http://www.pil.net/~mowogmg

A couple of years ago at the NAMGBR meet in Lake Tahoe there was a guy with a
bright yellow pulldoor MGB, circ '62 with a twin cam motor that he swore was
the original.  As I recall he had some paperwork there that said there were 6
or so MGB Twin Cams built by the factory in 1962.

Anyone else remember the car or the details regarding the MGB twin cam.  I
remember thinking that it must be a transplant yet he had some sort of
documentation on the car...The car was in good shape and I believe he had
restored it himself.  Anyway,  I had forgotten about this car until I read
Kai's post...

Bruce Durgin
64 B