Re: 71 Overdrive Speedometer

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: 71 Overdrive Speedometer
From: Kelvin Dodd <kdodd@West.net>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 1997 12:42:59 -0700
Kai:
        I've got conflicting info. on this.

The Smiths catalog I have states  11/68-10/72 OVD is  SN5227/13
Moss X-ref file states                                SN5227/12
There is also a reference to a                        SN5227/22
but that may be a typo.

        Hey, either way it will probably read incorrectly.  Now I have
to research to see if I have a good used speedo for my 73 BGT that I'm
putting OD into.

good luck

Kelvin.