Re:alcohol

To: Aron Travis <atravis@spacey.net>, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re:alcohol
From: Jay Quinn <jpquinn@cyberramp.net>
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 1997 16:29:30 -0500
[Snip]  Stuff below...

>> I can just visualize all of the bums lined up at the gas stations
>> offering to pump your alcohol for you, and only asking that they can fill
>> up their thermos when your tank is full in return.
>
>I actually thought about this too, and it is a real problem. When
>my wife worked at a VA hospital, some of the hard core alcoholics would
>drink anything with alcohol in it. Like colone, cleaning agents, and
>one was even caught trying engine coolant. Sad but true.
>I imagine something could be added to the alcohol, syrup of ipecac or
>whatever to make it an unpleasent experience.
>But, philosophically, if people want a high, they'll find it. Take
>paint huffers for example, any paint or solvent or whatever does the
>trick for them, all easily available.
>So, it could be a real problem, but I think it's easily over come too.
>But, it would give a saturday nite cruise a different twist.;o)
>Or 'Drinking and Driving'..........
>
>-Aron-
>"in a frenzy"

I agree, the more they stamp out drugs, the ugly the new ones become that
get invented.  Take Crack for example, or Ice which is a crack form of
speed, or CAT which is made with such ingredients as battery acid and other
highly corresive compands.

Take away Mary-Jane, give us designer drugs.  Which is worse?  I think the
later.   You decide.

Man will find a way to tang his brain.

I have no holes in my jeans  ;0

LBC Content:  I now have all the parts for my Sprite.  There is no excuse
to get it finished now.  I want my parking space back.

                                        --  My wife

--
Jay Quinn - Systems Engineer
jpquinn@cyberramp.net