Re: MG ZB Magnet ???

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net, laner@teleport.com (Lane Rollins)
Subject: Re: MG ZB Magnet ???
From: hert@worldaccess.nl
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 97 12:21:37 GMT
Aan 4-08-97 17:58, in bericht <l03110601b00baae7f941@[10.0.2.30]>, Lane Rollins
<laner@teleport.com> schreef:

snip
> I do own an RX7, it's going away as soon
> as I get around to doing the clutch. It hates the winter gas we get and I'm
> tired of dealing with it.
>
> Lane

Winter gas? Is there a different composition of gas for each season in your
area or am I
missing a joke? In the first case: do you have to adjust your ignition and
everything?

As for cost of MG's vs new cars: both my and my wife's employers are
reconsidering their
company car policy, and taxation on those is not helping either. So I'm looking
for an
alternative. I am now considering two BGT's for our work traffic. One tiny
'problem': two kids
under two, so we need to move a lot of stuff when going away for a weekend.
Suggestions
anyone? A tow bar? A V*lv*?

Peter
74B (today up for the yearly test, I hope the phone doesn't ring ....)