Re: MG ZB Magnet ???

To: Barney Gaylord <barneymg@juno.com>
Subject: Re: MG ZB Magnet ???
From: Arthur Pfenninger <ch155@FreeNet.Buffalo.EDU>
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 1997 08:59:15 -0400 (EDT)
        I used my 57 MGA last week to get to the junk yard for parts for
my 92 Caravan.A used lens cost $40, I could have bought a whole tail light
assembly for the A. Within the last month replaced the wiper motor, the
rear still needs replacing. The transmission the steering rack and atire
that was destroyed by the rack. To add insult to injury they had to cut
the cable that holds the spare tire under the car bacause it was rusted
solid. THis is the second transmission and second steering rack. Everyone
I know with a Caravan has had similar problems. Over $2000 in it last
month and the AC still needs to be repaired.
...Art