Generator Problems

To: randyn@starwave.com
Subject: Generator Problems
From: "Richard A. Boris" <borisri@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 1997 19:56:52 -0400
Hi Randy;

MGB charging system must have good/solid grounds and connections to
function at all. I have replaced numerous generators and regulators in
various combinations. I most cases, except for low brushes, the cause is
usually battery/earth connections. Follow the Haynes or Bentley manuals
for checking out the charging system. The generator should be checked at
idle @ no load except for multi-meter.

                                                                Good Luck: Rich
Boris 67B