Weird MGB putt...putt problems

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Weird MGB putt...putt problems
From: DCsk8er69@aol.com
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 1997 00:16:33 -0400 (EDT)
Hey I don't do alot of work on my car because my dad thinks I'll screw things
up-Oh well...My 68 MGB had just gone through the engine and is driven very
little-(until I get my license)!Anyways it was running just fine-but an odd
whinning sound was appearing and the chrome Gearshift boot was very very hot
along with the Tunnel.The car wasn't blowing any smoke-but started dying like
no fuel or 1 carb was working! I thought maybe I'd check the plugs first-Not
too hard-But what other Things should I look at?This hasn't happend before
and I'm outta $$$$$$$$$ so any help would be grestly appriciated : )
Thanx,
Greyson Crowe

68 MGB

(PS) How come I hardly see a 68 MGB didn't they sell well?
Lata now!