Re: MG ZB Magnet ??? Suitable work/family car

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net, rmason@ro.com (Rich Mason)
Subject: Re: MG ZB Magnet ??? Suitable work/family car
From: hert@worldaccess.nl
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 97 07:01:30 GMT
Thanks for the suggestion. Do you know what the maximum weight for the roof is?
Wouldn't I
need a V8 just to move when fully loaded? That might be a nice idea anyway ...
By the way, the B passed its yearly test yesterday, even with all emission
stuff removed. But
when I thought I would go for a spin last night the start motor didn't move, I
heard just a click. It
took me a while to find the loose connector on the front of the starter motor,
under the cover. The
mechanic who checked the B over before the test had replaced the clutch tube
and must have
almost fully loosened the wire.
It got real late last night, especially when the guy from next door came over.
It turned out he had
a fully dismantled Lotus Elan in his lock-up. Now that is small, but it looks
like fast fun.

Hartelijke groeten,

Peter
'74B