RE: Book availability

To: Simon Bosworth <simon@hpi50.dsddhc.com>
Subject: RE: Book availability
From: David Knowles <dknowles@uk.b-r.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 1997 14:55:00 +0100
The book has only just become available. Contact Bookspeed at:

bookspeed@bookspeed.win.uk.net

They have a very comprehensive motoring book catalogue including many
many `LBC' titles.

MG The Untold Story retails in the UK at (prices in Pounds Sterling)
=A339.95 plus either =A35.95 surface rate postage or =A312.50 air mail
express. Alternatively, the special slip-case limited edition (150
copies only), signed by seven people including myself and Don Hayter, is
=A3100 plus postage.

At the risk of being branded a self-publicist, I hope people won't mind
me broadcasting this on the list since I have started to get a lot of
e-mails asking basically the same question.