Re: Test - Please ignore!!!

To: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Subject: Re: Test - Please ignore!!!
From: Carol <car@texas.net>
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 1997 16:58:17 -0500
There is something definitely going on, Larry.

The internet has been goofed up for almost 24 hours now. Mail I counted on
being delivered was held up for over 18 hours. At first I expected it to
only be AOL and Juno (as usual) but more servers were having trouble...

There was some "protester" hacking done earlier in the week. Maybe the ISPs
are putting in new "firewalls" or some such...

Glad you mentioned this. I think you and I aren't the only two experiencing
problems...

Carol