Re: New Car!

To: "Palmer Family" <amesfolks@snovalley.com>
Subject: Re: New Car!
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 1997 07:19:13 -0500 (CDT)
You wrote:

>I just picked up my '72 Mg Midget, YESSSS! My first car!..... And what
an
>adventure it will be.... I found a few rear end rattles and a muffler
>rattle and the passenger seat is not mounted well(2 bolts!).
>
>I will inform everyone(listers) about problems!
>
>signed,
>BARRY PALMER
>amesfolks@snovalley.com
>

>P.S. I found out why they call it a midget! I could hardly get in it!

Barry,
Hey that's great! and congradulations. I would like to have a Midget
for those short runs around town. My problem is not getting into it,
it's getting out.  :-)
David Deutsch
North American MGB Register/Membership Coordinator
MG Car Club-Long Island Center/Director
Kansas City MG Car Club/Foreign Correspondent
72, 75, 76, 78 and 79 MGBs
58 Austin A95 Countryman